Ghost Walking Tours in Calgary's Downtown Core
Spending Halloween in Calgary? Here are a few things you might like to do in the downtown area:
Calgary's scariest Halloween Event. Walk through multiple haunted houses and try out Halloween themed carnival games.
- Fridays and Saturdays in October. Also open on Sunday, October 25 and Thursday, October 29.
- The Grandstand Building at Stampede Park, 20 Roundup Way S.E., screamfest.ca
Disney In Concert: Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas
Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra perform while the movie plays on a big screen.
- Saturday, October 31
- From $20
- Jack Singer Concert Hall, 205 8 Ave. S.E., calgaryphil.com
Witch CRAFTHalloween Party
Dress up in your best Halloween costume and win a prize at Craft Beer Market - where there are more than 100 beers on tap, any day of the year.
- Sat, Oct. 31
- Craft Beer Market, 345 10 Ave. S.W., craftbeermarket.ca
Halloween Spooky Tea and Talk
The Palliser Hotel is offering a Halloween-themed afternoon tea. Although you don't have to go in costume if you don't want to, you'll hear stories of the spirits that reside in the hotel.
- Sat, October 31, 1pm
- Adults $45; kids $22.50
- The Fairmont Palliser, 133 9 Ave. S.W., fairmont.com
Act 1, Murder 2: Night Of the Living Dead
Fort Calgary’s murder mystery dinner theatre.
- Sat, October 31, 6:30 - 10:30pm
- Fort Calgary, 750 9 Ave. S.E., fortcalgary.com
The Great Halloween OrganSpook Tacular
The Calgary Organ Festival at Knox United Church.
- Fri, October 30, 7:30pm
- Free entry
- Knox United Church, 506 4 St. S.W., rccocalgary.org
Arden of Faversham
Artists Collective Theatre presents a black-comedy, Elizabethan crime play Arden of Faversham. After the final performance on October 30, there's a Halloween party and a silent auction.
- October 22 to 30, 7pm
- From $17.50
- Festival Hall, 1215 10 Ave. S.E., acttheatre.ca
An Introduction to Ghost Hunting
The Calgary Association of Paranormal Investigators are holding a event that introduces the public to ghost hunting.
- Fri, October 30, 7:30, 9:30pm
- Colonel James Walker House, 2425 9 Ave. S.E., capi7.ca
Calgary Ghost Tours
Walk through Calgary’s oldest neighbourhoods and hear real ghost stories from the experts at Calgary's Ghost Tours.
- October 23, 24 and 30, 6pm
- Various locations, calgaryghosttours.com
To book a room or get more information please visit Reserve Online and we would be happy to accommodate you this spooky weekend! Posted: Saturday, October 31st, 4:15pm 4 years ago